Pina Licata, Founder and President of Licata Disability Management
Pina is the Founder and President of Licata Disability Management, Paralegal Professional Corporation.
She is a licensed Paralegal with the Law Society of Upper Canada, with over 25 years experience with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB). Her expertise is in the field of workplace injuries, occupational diseases, claims and medical management.
She is a visionary professional who is driven by creativity, commitment and who is results oriented with a proven track record. Her key management portfolio involved:
- Accident Prevention
- Claims and Disability Management
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Labour Market Re-Entry
- Program & Technical Advisor
- Decision Review Specialist (Appeals)
- Training and Curriculum Specialist